Friday, May 16, 2008

My Favorites: Chipotle Chili Powder

I love Mexican food. Corey and I probably eat Mexican food 3 out of the 7 days a week. I guess that might be a little excessive, but there are so many different kinds of Mexican food so we don't really get sick of it. I really like spicy food, and one thing that I like to add to almost any Mexican dish I make is chipotle chili powder. It adds a smoky, spicy flavor that really makes food spectacular!

Some ideas to incorporate chipotle chili powder in your food:
*Mix chipotle chili powder with a little cumin, salt, and black pepper and sprinkle on chicken while grilling
*Add a half teaspoon chipotle chili powder with taco seasoning mix to ground beef for tacos
*Add a dash chipotle chili powder to refried beans
*Mix several dashes chipotle chili powder into baked beans
*Sprinkle chipotle chili powder on salsa for an added zip
*Mix with salt and chipotle chili powder and sprinkle on buttered corn on the cob
*Substitute chipotle chili powder for half of the regular chili powder in any recipe

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...