Sunday, October 5, 2008

Goulash


For some reason I've been craving some good goulash like crazy for the past few weeks. Today I decided to make some...I'm not really sure what exactly is supposed to go in it, so I just threw some things together and it turned out great. Corey said I had to post it on here because it's the best goulash he's ever eaten.

Goulash
1/4 lb. small pasta, uncooked.
1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 small onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced (I used orange because that's what I had, but any color would be good)
1 can Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
1 small can tomato sauce
2 - 3 Tb. fresh parsley
1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
1/2 tsp garlic salt
dash oregano
grated cheese

1. Cook pasta according to package directions.
2. While pasta is cooking, cook ground beef, onions, and pepper in large saucepan. Drain well.
3. Combine pasta, ground beef mixture, and remaining ingredients (except cheese) in a large pot and cook for 5 - 10 minutes or until heated through.
4. Serve topped with cheese.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...