Monday, November 3, 2008

My Favorite Wrap


I love anything that's like a sandwich. Wraps. Paninis. Hoagie sandwiches. Cracker sandwiches. Pitas. They're all great in my book. This is my all-time favorite wrap, a turkey cranberry wrap. Yum!

Turkey Cranberry Wrap

1 wrap (I used Sun-dried Tomato flavor) or whole wheat tortilla
1/8 lb. deli-sliced turkey
1 slice Havarti cheese (or substitute provolone, Swiss, or Muenster)
1 Tb. chive and onion cream cheese
3 - 4 Tb. jellied cranberry sauce
3/4 cup fresh spinach, washed and dried
tomato, thinly sliced (to taste)
red onion, thinly sliced (to taste)

Spread cream cheese in thin layer down center of wrap. Top with cranberry sauce. Layer with turkey, cheese, tomato, onion, and spinach. Wrap tightly, slice diagonally, and serve. I had mine with homemade sweet potato fries and strawberries to round out the meal.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...